Friday, January 6, 2012

30 Days To The New "Old" Me



  • I've been off the wagon for too long.
  • I've complained about being off the wagon for too long.
  • I've been sulking for too long.
  • I've become weak and it's time to snap the fuck out of it.

Yesterday for my #JanPhotoChallenge, I posted this photo as my "something I wore" submission. The photo is of  the jeans I started this journey out in. They were a size 16 and I could barely button them. The jeans on top of them are what I am currently wearing as I type this blog and they are a size 4.

(Go ahead...pass the comment about how it looks like I've been spending a lot of time on my knees...everyone else did.)

The person who accomplished that goal was not weak. She was not a quitter. She didn't make excuses and did things that people told her she couldn't do.

I don't know how I began to doubt myself, how I became so negative or how I gave up on myself, but today that has to all change. I have to do this for myself and for my own sanity.

As of today, I am doing Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred again. There is no reason why I can't find 20 minutes a day to complete these workouts and get myself back into a groove.

So, here's to the next 30 days of my life, where I will pull my head out of my own ass and find the spark within myself to reach new heights.

blog sig


*Thanks coach for pointing out my negativity to me during our brief conversation the other day. You made me take a deeper look and hopefully nudged me back into gear.*

1 comment: