Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Shakeology Cleanse 2012 - Day 3 and Results

Well...it's official...I'm DONE with the cleanse!

Yesterday was day 3 and I changed things up a bit. My husband was off from work and wanted to go out for lunch so I had my salad and grilled protein then, instead of for dinner. I actually felt better doing it this way and had even more energy throughout the day than I did waiting until dinner time to finally have some real food.

My morning started off like usual. Glass of water, iced coffee (black of course) and a shake. Lunch was a grilled chicken fajita salad and water. I did indulge in some fresh chips and salsa, I have zero guilt about this as they are my favorite and it's not everyday that I get to have them. Dinner was another shake as was dessert for the night.

I definitely slacked on my water intake yesterday and I think it showed on the scale this morning with only a 1 pound loss, although I have ZERO complaints about my results from this cleanse. I can honestly say my sweets cravings are almost gone, my impulse urges to eat have diminished and I don't feel as bloated and gross as I did on Sunday after the holiday cookie/food binge that took place this year.

My final results are as follows:

I lost a total of 6.5 pounds, half an inch lost 2" above the belly button, 3 inches lost at the belly button and 1 inch lost 2" below the belly button for a total of 4.5 inches lost.

I plan on sticking with two shakes a day for the rest of the week and then settling in a new workout routine on Monday.

blog sig

3 comments:

  1. Congrats....I read your prior blog about Shakeology - I'd like to find out where I can order some. Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi AG,

    Thanks for checking out my blog and for contacting me. If you are viewing this on the web, there is a round graphic with my logo off to the right, click on it and it will take you to my FB page where you'll see a link to my "on-line" store. It is listed towards the bottom on the left side.

    If you have any questions about it, please feel free to contact,

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete