Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hello Mojo!


Today marked Day 5 of the 30 Day Shred and I gotta say...I think I found my mojo!

It's amazing how much your mindset can change in just 5 days.

Before I started the shred I was angry at myself for falling off the workout track. On Day 1 of the shred, I was disappointed in myself because my cardio was lacking and fatigue set it quickly. Today, on Day 5, I could feel things returning to normal.

This morning, I woke up and craved the endorphin rush of a workout. I wanted to get it done early so it wouldn't get lost in the shuffle of a hectic day. I even made a game plan for the days I have work so I wouldn't set myself up for failure.

It feels good to be sore again, dammit!

I can also feel the positive shift in my eating since doing the Shakeology Cleanse last week. My sweets cravings are under control and when my sweet tooth does kick in, I look for fruit or a small cup of chocolate almond milk in lieu of a bowl of ice cream or cookies.

After almost 2 months of slacking, I'm looking forward to the next 25 days of the shred and getting myself back on the path to health.

blog sig

2 comments:

  1. YAY! You're sore too?! We're both sweaty-betties again!!! =D <3 Keep it up! So proud of you! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud of you too, girly! Just read about your post boxing nausea...lol. We are back for 2012!

    ReplyDelete