Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Do It Daily Workout

This morning I decided to take my own advice from yesterdays post "Progress and Change". I haven't had to leave for work as early the past few shifts and I was either reading in the morning or wasting time on Pinterest. (Neither is an awful thing, but I have recently set some fitness goals for myself and neither was really helping me reach that goal, know what I mean?).

While on Pinterest, I tend to look for healthy recipes and new workouts to try, so it's not a total waste of time, but I could be doing the workouts I already pinned and haven't tried before looking for new ones, right?

This morning I tried this one:


It's a perfect before-you-take-your-morning-shower-workout. I felt a great burn in my core from it, and since I had extra time, I held the plank till I couldn't anymore, which resulted in 5 minutes 10 seconds of plank. (Not too shabby)

I'm in my rest week for P90X right now, so I'll be doing Core Synergystics later tonight. Phase 3 starts on Monday....I can't believe how fast this round is going by!

blog sig

No comments:

Post a Comment