Thursday, March 8, 2012

What I Wore Today {A Taste of Spring}

Today we had a nice taste of spring weather ... it was 74 degrees this afternoon! As a result, I decided to actually change out of my gross work clothes before running errands. I opted for one of the girlier shirts I purchased last year, it has ruffles and flowers on it...GASP!

Floral Shirt: Forever 21 (last year)
Jeans: H&M
Sweater: Target (You'll see it on my a lot...it's comfy)


Close up of my shirt...it might be the "girliest" thing I own.


I gotta stay true to who I am....Chucks on muh feet!

 I'm actually looking forward to buying new clothes for the spring and summer this year...and becoming a little more girlie in the process.

blog sig

2 comments:

  1. That shirt is so cute! Love floral!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's sleeveless and has a tie back. I was immediately drawn to it when I walked into the store even though it was so NOT me.

    ReplyDelete