Sunday, January 29, 2012

Something Different For This Blog...


Normally this blog is about my journey with fitness, but I'm changing it up a bit. I am a self admitted slacker in this field lately and was just tagged in this by SpellsBadBarbie from With Glitter In Her Veins.

Hope you enjoy this little change of pace...I'm hoping this will be fun.

The Rules:
  • Post these rules
  • You must post 11 random things about yourself
  • Answer the questions set for you in their post
  • Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
  • Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
  • No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
11 Random Things About Me:

1. I am an only child.
2. I do not know how to walk in heels without feeling like I am going to fall over and break something.
3. I do NOT own a skirt. (Yes you read that correctly)
4. As a child, I dreamed of becoming a fashion designer. (Funny cause I lack a sense of fashion now)
5. Pizza is my favorite meal.
6. I can be a total dork at times.
7. Laughter is the key to my heart.
8. I am currently addicted to jalapeno flavored kettle chips.
9. I actually enjoy long drives by myself because I like the time it gives me to think.
10. Twitter has introduced me to some of the greatest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.
11. Traveling is what I truly long to do.

11 Questions From SpellsBadBarbie:

1. What are your top three favorite books? Right now, I just finished the Hunger Games series and really enjoyed that. I'm also a fan of Alice of Wonderland and the kid in me loves anything Dr. Seuss.
2. What is your drink of choice? If we are talking non-alcoholic, Water. If we are talking alcohol, give me a cold Yuengling Light, please.
3. Who is the one person that gets you? I don't really get myself right now.
4. If you could choose your last meal, what would it be? P-I-Z-Z-A with a side of Kingy's chips
5. PC or Mac? Tough call as I use both. I'm gonna plead the 5th here.
6. Describe your favorite day. I'm gonna go with right this minute. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Plus my husband is still alive. (Just kidding)
7. What one song brings back the most powerful memory? "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis Presley. It's our wedding song and one of the happiest days of my life.
8. If there was one wrong you could right, what would it be? Lack of communication.
9. What is the accomplishment you are most proud? My weight loss. Outside of my two beautiful children, it is the one thing I am truly proud of. It is something I never thought I could do and I achieved on my own.
10. What characteristic do you find most attractive in others? Sense. Of. Humor.
11. What is the one career you would like to try? I thought about becoming a personal trainer last year. I also tried my hand a party planning and enjoyed it.

11 Questions For The Friends I Tag:

1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
2. What is your favorite childhood memory?
3. List 2 goals you have for this year.
4. What makes you happy, no matter how bad of a mood you are in?
5. Do you have a hobby? If so, what is it?
6. Guilty Pleasure?
7. Name 5 songs on your iPod you would be embarrassed for people to know about.
8. Favorite Movie?
9. Item you can't live without? (Cellphone is not an acceptable answer...no one can live without them.)
10. What do you currently drive? What's your dream vehicle?
11. Android or iPhone?

I hope you enjoyed reading this. I don't have 11 people to tag so feel free to join in and tag me on twitter to read it! @bronc787

blog sig

2 comments:

  1. I want to answer your questions! Maybe I will do a post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] few days ago I tagged Nikki in an 11 random things meme. Here are the questions she asked of those she tagged. I don’t [...]

    ReplyDelete