Monday, April 11, 2011

Just Checking In.

Hello everyone. I'm still alive and I'm still working toward my fitness goals. Thank you to those of you who asked if I'm still blogging or said you missed my blogs. That means a lot. Things have just been a little hectic with work and I've been trying to test the waters to see if I can maintain my results with just good nutrition and short workouts. After all....


I'm happy to report that the maintaining has been going well and I even made some more progress with the 30 Day Shred. I'm not sure exactly how much since I didn't take measurements...I just wanted to do it. Sounds crazy since I'm always telling people to make sure they take their measurements, but I wanted a pressure free experience for a change.

Today I started another round of ChaLEAN Extreme. I figured with tank top season right around the corner, it would be the perfect way to achieve sexy shoulders and tone arms. I also just love the slow, heavy lifting method Chalene uses in this program. I received amazing results, FAST, with it last time, so I'm sure I'll get them again.

Originally, I was planning on starting INSANITY again, but after really thinking about it, I know my knees couldn't handle another 63 days of it right now. I will most likely toss in some Plyo Cardio Circuit or Pure Cardio instead of CLX cardio workouts from time to time. I also plan on running more often, I really want to reach a respectable time on a 5K.

Well....that's were I'm at right now. I'm almost at the 2 year mark on this journey and I couldn't be happier!

blog sig

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you've still been active (actually I already knew that from your twitter posts). Thanks for the motivation! I think I'm going to try Insanity and take a break from my failed attempts to complete P90X. I'll be putting up a blog post this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting and checking out my post. I look forward to checking out your blog....I miss them!

    ReplyDelete