Monday, April 18, 2011

30 Days...


Recently I discovered that I work well with 30 Day goals.

That's a good thing, cause I have a little over 30 days to get my booty in gear and hit a few goals before meeting the lovely @TabBenedict at the Beachbody Game Plan event, being held in Rochester, NY!

I had the pleasure of meeting Tab for the first time at the "Bring It!" book signing event in Long Island, back in January. We followed that up with a fun day in NYC and I've been wanting a chance to hang with her again ever since.

Lucky for me, she messaged me last week and told me about this event. Granted it's a 6+ hour drive away but why not?! Every girl deserves a weekend getaway, right?


Now, it's stuff like this that makes me bring my "A game". I KNOW Tab is pushing play daily and working hard to hit her goals....I can't show up like an out of shape slacker, especially since I believe there is a group workout involved as well. It's bad enough I took breaks at the last one due to the heat. SMH. And yes, I do have a competitive side to me....it's part of my charm.

To prepare for this event and meet up, I have started another round of ChaLEAN Extreme. I just completed week 1 and feel great so far. I need to up my protein which is a little tricky with the vegetarian aspect of things (those who follow me, know I cheated last week, but I've been good since the rib incident) and my booty has been screaming all week which is a good thing....especially with summer coming!

So that's where I'm at right now. Anyone else attending this event? If so, let me know! I'd love to meet up with you.

blog sig

No comments:

Post a Comment