Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Two-A-Days....Wait. What?


The warm temps we are experiencing here on the East Coast, are a great reminder that summer is right around the corner!

All too soon it will be shorts and tank tops everyday, not to mention the dreaded bathing suit (gasp) and I want to be comfortable in them.

For way too long I was self conscience and unable to wear the things I really wanted to. This year....I know I have control of that and I am going to seize the moment! It's time to kick things up a notch and I have decided that for at least the next week, I will be doing two-a-days.

Yep....two-a-days!

I will be doing my ChaLEAN Extreme weight workouts three times a week (Go heavy or go home), Insanity twice a week (Dig deep) and a yoga or stretch workout everyday to improve my flexibility (Namaste).

Now, I would love to get out and walk or run more, but this is prime allergy season and I don't know how well that will work out for me. I'm pretty good at improvising but I plan on sticking to above schedule for at least a week. (I've already made it thru 1.5 days so it shouldn't be THAT hard).

Nutrition has been pretty good for me. Of course I had my stumbling points with Easter candy and a small Coldstone ice cream binge, but I've recovered.

So....let the two-a-days begin! I'll see you all in a week.....with a possible Vlog!

blog sig

No comments:

Post a Comment