Sunday, July 11, 2010

Bittersweet Endings...

I am entering my final week in Round 2 of P90X. These 90 days have truly gone super fast and to be honest I am happy it is almost done.

Now please, don't get me wrong. I LOVE P90X. I LOVE Tony Horton and the results I have gotten from doing the program. I highly recommend it and Power 90 to just about everyone I talk to....I just need something new. I need to feel excitement for my workouts again and I believe that starting a new program will bring that to the table.

What will my next program be you ask? Well...I've decided to give ChaLEAN Extreme a shot. It is another 90 day program which also uses resistance and cardio workouts in 3 phases. (I'll do a post about it before I start and will most likely do a weekly post once I start the program.)

P90X will always be my first fitness love. It has changed my life in so many ways. It has brought a bunch of amazing new people into my life (you all know who you are). It has given me the strength to achieve my goals and realize that I CAN do anything I set my mind to. It has allowed me to spread and share my new found knowledge and motivate others to better themselves.

Most importantly it has helped me to find ME again. I am sure I will return to it for another round...most likely after ChaLEAN Extreme. The bottom line is P90X works and those workouts will ALWAYS be a part of my fitness routine.

Thank you Tony Horton, Beachbody and my amazing P90X crazed twitter family...you guys keep me motivated and going!

blog sig

No comments:

Post a Comment