Saturday, July 17, 2010

Round 2 - Day 90 - The End

It's official...today is Day 90, I just finished Yoga X and that means I am a 2 time P90X graduate! Woot!

This has honestly been the fastest 90 days of my life! Round 2 seems like a blur to me and I can't believe how far I have come on this journey. (it's almost like child birth...you forget the pain so you will be crazy enough to do it again.)

Those of you who have been following my blog know that I was not super strict this round. I've been playing around with substituting the fitness trail for some of the cardio or using it as an additional workout. I've also been using 10 Minute Trainer on days when I am pressed for time and I've been trying to tweak my calorie intake to figure out this lightheaded/lack of energy issue I've been having. (Blood tests all seem to be normal.)

I've also been trying to make sure that I can maintain the results I've seen and so far I have proven to myself that I can. I can have a cheat treat here and there and not feel guilty about it. As a matter of fact I usually end up sick and regretting it after so I guess that is a step in the right direction. I also find that if I skip a day or two of workouts I feel awful, stiff and sluggish. My body now craves this lifestyle and that makes me a very happy girl!

As always, the end of a phase means weigh-in and measurements so let's just get to them:



Height – 5′ 9″
Weight – 156lbs (5lb loss over 90 days)
Waist – 27.5″ 2.5" loss 90 Days (.5 loss from Day 60)
Hips – 35.5″ down 1.5" overall (.5 loss from Day 60)
Chest – 34″  down 2" overall (same as Day 60)
Right Arm – 11.5″ (same but leaner)
Left Arm – 12″ (same but leaner)
Right Thigh – 19″down 1.5″overall (1" loss - Day 60)
Left Thigh – 19″ down 1.5″ overall (1" loss - Day 60)
Body Fat -15.9% down 5.7% overall (.8%  - Day 60)

Next up for me will be a 90 Day round of ChaLEAN Extreme. I am looking forward to trying something new and I think I will like what Chalene Johnson has to offer since there is a cardio kickboxing involved. I will also continue on my quest to clean up my eating habits. This is by far one of the hardest things for me. I tend to do really well and then mess up along the way on days when I am pressed for time so I need to work on my planning. (especially if I plan on seeing my abs - Maybe a Chalene to-do list is in order here? )


As always, a HUGE thank you to everyone who has kept me motivated and moving toward my goals. Here's to another 90 days of Beachbody workouts! Woot!

blog sig

3 comments:

  1. VERY GOOD, NIKKI!!!!!!!!!! :D Sorry I wasn't as supportive as usual this round, but I'm looking foward to you tackling ChaLEAN Extreme!!!!!!!! WOOT! :) Keep rocking it, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need for you to be sorry! Your tweeting daily about what YOU are doing keeps me motivated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG gurrrrlll! Sorry I'm late to seeing this! hehe! You rocked it my friend! I can't wait to do P90X again. :)

    ReplyDelete