Friday, March 22, 2013

Who Wants To Kick-Ass in April?

Summer is quickly sneaking up on us, although you wouldn't know it by the weather we've been having. Your window of opportunity to tone-up and shed a few pounds is quickly closing and those damn Girl Scouts and their cookies aren't helping!

(For the record I love the Girl Scouts, I was one, my daughter was one and my nieces represent...it's the evil cookies I don't like...well...I love them...but my ass doesn't.)

Anyway... I was killing time on Pinterest while being stuck in the house with sick kids and I stumbled upon this:

Kick-ass April 
Thanks to Lauren for noticing that the dates on here do not reflect 2013. Please make a note of that if you plan to follow along. If I have time, I'll make a new graphic and post it.
Click on the image to view the source of this workout and look up past ones.

I know the same three moves daily can become boring, but they are all very effective and I think you'll be amazed by how much improvement you'll see with each passing day. Just like with the plank challenge, you start out slow but with each passing day, you become stronger. This also doesn't take a lot of time out of your day. You can easily do this before you take your morning shower, or just slip it into your usual routine.

So who wants to join me for a month of booty toning goodness?

blog sig

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo, get that butt ready for the beach! Just printed out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The days on this are wrong, though, Monday is April 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for catching that! It's probably from last year. I guess we'll just have to mentally adjust or if I have time, I'll make a new graphic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this... now if I can do it and stick with it, we'll be golden!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I just wrote in pen on the calendar to adjust it. I don't mind starting on the 31st!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right? That's the hardest part! Also, the dates are messed up on this...must be from last year. Thankfully another reader pointed it out!

    ReplyDelete