Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Color Run...Here We Come...Again!

It's official! The hubs and I have signed up for our 2nd Color Run!

This is the first "fun run" we ever did and we had so much fun doing it, we decided why not do it again!

If you would like to see our experience from last year, you can check it out HERE and HERE .... or you can just watch the video below, to see what The Color Run is all about.
[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2a4wTLWUZc&w=560&h=315]

So far this year, we are officially signed up for this and the Rugged Maniac, which I am both nervous and stoked about. I'm debating a St. Patty's 5K this weekend and I still want to sign up for The Glow Run, but registration seems to be glitchy at the moment.

If you're local and would like to join us on August 31st at Raceway Park, feel free to contact me! Team "Off Like A Prom Dress" would love to have as many members as possible! Plus, we have plenty of time to plan out cheesy costumes! I'm thinking tutu "prom dresses" for the ladies and white "tuxedo" t-shirts for the guys.

Here's a workout plan to get you ready for The Color Run 5K, if you are not used to running already...

color run

Oh...and don't freak out! The color comes off pretty easily. You just need one of those shower puffs and some exfoliating body wash. However, I highly recommend going to your local Target or grocery store while still coated in color....the look on peoples faces is truly priceless!

Color Run not for you, but you'd like to do a 5K? Let me know! I plan on registering for others and I'm always looking to build a team whenever possible.

blog sig

1 comment: