Sunday, January 13, 2013

26 Miles For 26 Victims

This week I will be pushing myself harder than I ever planned, but the cause is one that touched me deeply.

I will be completing 26 miles from January 14th - January 20th as part of the #FurtherFasterForever Sandy Hook Elementary School Memorial Run & Ride.

shesmrr

The Sandy Hook Elementary School Memorial Run & Ride is an opportunity for you to get out and be active while donating 100% of the entry fees to the victims families and first responders of the tragedy that happened on December 14, 2012 in Newtown Connecticut. #FurtherFasterForever, an online community of athletes will be donating 100% of the entry fees to the HopeMob for their projects in Newtown and Sandy Hook Elementary.

If you would like to join, you can do so by CLICKING HERE.

blog sig


1 comment:

  1. [...] week I blogged about signing up for the 26 Miles For 26 Victims event that #FurtherFasterForever was running over on their site. When I decided to do this, I knew [...]

    ReplyDelete