Friday, December 21, 2012

Getting Crafty For The Holidays

As you all know, I've spent a lot of time on Pinterest this year, so  it is no wonder I decided to look for inspiration for teacher gifts on there.

I normally do some kind of gift card for them as well as the bus drivers and religious instruction teachers. It tends to add up quickly and after the expenses that Super Storm Sandy brought with her, my budget was kinda small (not that it's ever overflowing to begin with).

Thankfully I found these cute ideas to dress up holiday gift cards, as well as inexpensive printable gifts:

[caption id="attachment_2452" align="aligncenter" width="430"]Dress up a coffee house gift card with this cute printable! All you need is a printer, a coffee cup sleeve and a glue stick! Ribbon makes a nice touch too! Dress up a coffee house gift card with this cute printable! All you need is a printer, a coffee cup sleeve and a glue stick! Ribbon makes a nice touch too![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2453" align="aligncenter" width="430"]Classroom art printable in a cute frame I found at the dollar store. Gift bag tags I made to dress up simple candles in votive holders. (I'm all for the cheesy sayings this year)
Classroom art printable in a cute frame I found at the dollar store. Gift bag tags I made to dress up simple candles in votive holders. (I'm all for the cheesy sayings this year)

Make sure you stop by Eighteen 25, it's where I found the coffee gift card holder and the classroom printable. I plan on using the bookstore and iTunes printable as well!

Merry gifting and sorry this post came so late, it's still a handy little "last minute" gift idea!

blog sig

1 comment:

  1. love the christmas gifts ideas for teachers, bus drivers etc. its just a little something to let them know you are thinking of them.

    ReplyDelete