Thursday, September 6, 2012

Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies

These are very similar to the oatmeal bars I posted on here in the past, but I like that these have a much faster cooking time. I also like that they look like cookies, so you can feel a little naughty while eating them, but they are only around 40 calories each, so you don't have to feel guilty. Plus they have NO added sugar!

Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
(Makes approx 20-24 cookies)

 

No sugar, no flour, no egg! (Yes, those are chocolate chips. I had a chocolate craving when I made these. Each cookie came out to only 40 calories!)

Ingredients:
3 mashed bananas (ripe)
1/3 cup apple sauce
2 cups oats
1/4 cup almond milk
1/2 cup raisins (I use craisins)
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon.

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

Mix all of the ingredients together with a fork. Drop onto a cookie sheet like you would chocolate chip cookies, but flatten the tops down since these won't spread out while baking. Bake for 15-20 minutes.  Cool completely.

Enjoy!

blog sig

5 comments:

  1. Yum! Those sound good - minus the raisins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were good with the chocolate chips and are really yummy with craisins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not in to raisins either - what is craisins? :D

    Hugs
    Frida

    www.fridaspeach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaahh, I know ;)
    Google is my friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...thanks for checking out my blog and leaving me a link to yous. I look forward to taking a look around :)

    ReplyDelete