Friday, July 27, 2012

No Matter What, Keep Going!


I stumbled upon this graphic while searching Pinterest (yes, I've been spending a lot of time on there....now hush!) and I knew I had to share it with all of my readers.

It's so important that no matter what, you keep going, keep moving forward toward your fitness goals.

We all have ups and downs (lord knows I've shared my excitement during ups and whined during my downs here). You are going to have to work to achieve your goals and you have to keep your eye on the prize as you do it.

Each week, things will get a little easier. You'll do more reps, lift heavier weight and beat your last personal best. You'll set the bar a little higher and create new goals as you push forward... Getting a little stronger, both mentally and physically each day.

blog sig

No comments:

Post a Comment