Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I Wore {Anniversary Dinner}


Yesterday, my husband and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary by going out for dinner to a local restaurant. I have been sick since Friday with some kind of strange stomach bug, so this is the first time I've put any form of effort into getting dressed for a while.

Black 3/4 length sleeve shirt: Old Navy, Grey tank top: Target, Black and Grey Scarf: Charlotte Russe, Jeans: Charlotte Russe, Boots: Charlotte Russe
(You can tell I've been sick in this photo....damn I look tired!)

It was chilly out yesterday so I was happy we didn't go anywhere super fancy that called for a dress or heels. I like feeling pulled together but casual and this is certainly a step up from the sweats I've been rockin' for the past 4 days.

Hope everyone had a great day!

blog sig

4 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I have a scarf very similar to that one only it's blue! I'm glad you are feeling a little better, that stomach bug is good, at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looking fresh to death Nikki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jac! There are few things worse than a stomach bug. Ick!

    ReplyDelete