Sunday, December 18, 2011

All I Want For Christmas Is...Motivation.


.....is MOTIVATION.

As you can tell by the lack of blogs here, Yes, I am still in my fitness rut. I guess after going so strong, for so long it was bound to happen. I burned out and lost focus.

After a month of not doing any workouts at all, I finally started back up this week...but not with any particular program...I just can't seem to decide on one. However, my nutrition has been pretty good...not stellar...but good enough to maintain what I have achieved and even notice some fat loss around the midsection.

So...Santa, if you read this blog, all I want for Christmas is my motivation back...and a Mophie Juice Pack Plus for my phone.

blog sig

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    You can see that my blog is updated less frequently than yours, and I want to say "for now"... I have been in limbo at the tail end of another round of P90X, waiting for P90X2, which has (yay!), and I am preparing to start my first round of that. Unfortunately, I don't have all the nifty new stuff (foam roller, medicine balls), but I will do my best to play along.

    Congratulations for maintaining, and even seeing some improvement. Life is long (we hope), and if you can establish good habits, even without a workout program every single week, then you are doing better than most people. Keep reading about health and fitness, looking for an exercise program that seems fun, or maybe remember what you liked about the ones you already have. As I listen to people talking about their fitness resolutions for next year, I am glad that at least in that area of my life, I have good habits and a plan to stay in shape, instead of maybe a crash diet for a few weeks early in the year.

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's difficult to get motivated to do anything this time of year. Congratulations on getting back to working out and being able to maintain what you have achieved. Good luck and happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! I am very happy I am not in that miserable place of wanting to get in shape and trying to think of the quickest way to get there. I am grateful for all I have learned and the good habits I have created. Hopefully the new year will bring a sense of calm and clarity back to life and a new routine will be born :)

    Have a Happy Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. I hope you are right about it being the time of year. Have a happy holiday season and a wonderful new year :)

    ReplyDelete