Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Checking In...Like An All-Star


After my last blog, I received quite a few "resumes" for the position of coach. I am happy to report that I chose not one, but two people to coach me and get my slacker ass back on track. I know that they will both do all they can to keep me going. I also know that it is up to me to stay true to my word and give it my all.

Sooooo....what have I done so far to get back on track? Well, I did a modified Shakeology Cleanse to jump start my discipline. The cleanse also works as a punishment, if you have never read my cleanse blogs - check 'em out!

I started Level 2 of the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I am still enjoying the Shred program because it's short and to the point. Being that the workouts are short I added some relaxation/stretching yoga to my routine to help me clear my mind. I like having the freedom to add to my routine when time allows. I think it makes a difference.

Unfortunately, Monday night I was stricken by the dreaded stomach bug (again). The lovely little bug knocked me out of my new routine for a day, but I was back at it this morning! I did my shred routine and followed it with a Shape Magazine booty workout that I found on Netflix on-demand.

I'm hoping that between my daily coach check-in's and some changes in my thinking, I'll be back on track in no time.

Thank you to everyone who commented and offered to help me. A special thank you to my coaches, Tab and Nate, you guys are the best support team a girl could wish for.

blog sig

2 comments:

  1. :) it's on like Donkey Kong! Looking forward to your check-ins! Don't make me drive to Jersey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So all I have to do is go MIA and we can hang out again?! Awesomesauce!

    ReplyDelete