Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Catching Up...


Today I looked back at some of my recent blogs and realized I have been slacking on following up with my progress. I figured it would be easier to just do a quick Vlog to get everyone up to date....plus it would get me in front of the camera again which is something I promised myself I would do. Hope you enjoy this quick little dose of me and feel free to leave feedback.

**Forgive the shakiness, I used my iPod to film this and I was holding it.**





**Also, by family not liking the vegetarian aspect of things I meant my children. My husband and Father-in-law don't seem to mind very much.**


blog sig

1 comment:

  1. I've been a vegetarian since last fall. It's still going well for me. My kids haven't fully endorsed the vegetarian thing... they've been eating less meat, though. My wife, I guess is more of a flexitarian--eating mostly vegetarian with chicken occasionally.

    I'm glad to hear that you're still being active--even if it isn't with a specific BB program. I'm hoping things will start to settle down for me so I can't make any more excuses not to exercise anymore...

    ReplyDelete