Friday, June 18, 2010

Round 2 - Day 60 P90X

Well...another 30 days have come and gone.  It's amazing how quickly the weeks are flying by now that I am in Round 2.  My results this month have been more psychological than anything else. I can feel myself becoming more comfortable and confident with my new body. I am starting to realize that there is nothing I can do to change the way some people view me or to stop the jealousy that they feel. All I can do is take the steps I need to take to become a fit, healthy, well balance and happy person for myself and my family.

Now for the numbers:

Round 2 - Day 60:

Height - 5' 9"
Weight
– 159lbs down 2lbs
Waist – 28″ down 1″
Hips – 36″ down .5″
Chest – 34″ same
Right Arm – 11.5″ up .5"
Left Arm – 12″ up .5″
Right Thigh – 20″ same
Left Thigh – 20″ same
Body Fat -16.7% down almost 3%

Once again I am very happy with my results. I am able to do more push ups (although I still hate them and always will), and I can feel my cardio improving.

I recently wrote about how I discovered the fitness trail and how I enjoyed walking it. Well...yesterday I did 8.1 miles on it and even jogged most of that with the help of  The Prodigy and Blink 182 (Go me!). I don't think I have ever been so proud of myself. I could have given up so many times and just went home but I kept pushing, I had a goal in my head and I was gonna reach it no matter what. Knowing that I have the strength to complete the goals I set in my mind is so empowering.


With that, I would like to once again thank those of you who keep me going. My inspirations, my fellow coaches, the haters, the drama majors and everyone who has told me that I inspire them. Thank you!

blog sig

P.S. - I hate photos but, here they are....sigh.
(Sorry for crappy, low light self pics. I decided to add them just now)





1 comment:

  1. GURRRRRLLLL!!!! You are seriously rockin' that bod! You look amazing my friend!!! You should be SOOOO proud of yourself! Amazing. Just amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete