Saturday, June 1, 2013

{Product Review} Ivory 2-in-1 Hair & Body Wash

I recently received another product from Influenster to test and I must say, I was quite impressed.

The product I received was the Ivory 2-in-1 Hair & Body Wash.

Ivory 2-in-1 Hair & Body Wash

I'm not normally a fan of 2-in-1 products, but my husband and son are so I asked them to join in and give this product a try too.

Upon first opening the box to see what I received, I was not at all impressed by the design Ivory chose for this product. If I was in the store shopping, I'd pass it right by, but I wasn't in the store, so the next obvious thing to do was flip open the top and check out the scent. This I was very pleased with. It had a nice, clean scent it, without being overpowering, too feminine or too masculine. Nice save Ivory, however that packaging still needs some help.

Of course the next step was to actually shower with it. I reluctantly hopped into the shower and used only one product for my entire shower. This is completely foreign for me but I was pleased with the results. It gave a nice lather when added to my puffy sponge (do those things even have an actual name?) and it left my hair clean and manageable without drying it out or leaving a heavy feeling to it. (Both a plus since I have curly hair that I straighten daily.)

My husband and two kids also really liked this product, so it was a win with everyone in the family. (How often does THAT happen?!)

I think this would be a great addition to your gym bag or suitcase when traveling. Who wouldn't want to lug around less bottles but still smell good, feel moisturized and have clean manageable hair?! I know I'm all for "less is more"  in both of these cases.

While I don't think the Ivory 2-in-1 Hair & Body Wash will replace my normal products, I do see a use for it and would definitely purchase it. I know my kids liked it and showers become a twice a day thing around here in the summer, so this could definitely make life easier. Two kids, one product, less empty bottles to recycle.... who knew my laziness could be good for the earth as well!

blog sig

No comments:

Post a Comment