Friday, April 12, 2013

{Fitness Friday} Full Body Workout

Wow, it's been awhile since I've done a Fitness Friday post.

I don't have much to report about my own workouts for the past week. I'm still feeling pretty run down and I've been having issues with my breathing since being sick. I have not gone on a run in a little over three weeks, which has left me quite cranky and feeling a little defeated.

On the bright side, I did manage to do a few mini workouts this week and it felt good to workout. I stumbled upon an oblique mini workout that I shared on my Facebook Blog Page, and it left my muscles sore which felt great!

If you have not already "LIKED" my page, please take a moment and do it. I often share workout tips, mini workouts and recipes over there. You can click on the banner to the right or just CLICK HERE to visit me on Facebook.

The week has been also been spent focusing on staying hydrated, finding and trying new recipes, getting enough sleep and eating on a schedule. Being sick really turned my routines upside down and like a toddler, I tend the thrive on routine, so I get cranky when my schedule is messed up.

Before getting sick, I also made up this workout for the days that I can't get out to run. It can be done anywhere, even outside if you'd like and it doesn't require any weights which comes in handy if you are traveling, too!

full body workout

I would probably even toss a forearm plank in at the end of this for a little extra core/shoulder burn!

Hope everyone has a great weekend filled with nice weather! We are supposed to be in the 60's here on the East Coast, so I'm hoping to get out and enjoy it!

blog sig


No comments:

Post a Comment