Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Healthy Baking Substitutes

It's the most wonderful time of the year, and that means many of us will begin baking for family events, holiday dinners, office parties, cookie exchanges and quite honestly, just because it makes us feel festive.

That sweet tooth and favorite cookie recipe doesn't have to be ignore this season. All you need to do is change your perspective on food and make a few improvements on those sugary, overly processed ingredients our recipes normally call for.

Here's a handy list I found on Pinterest:


It's amazing how much sugar and how many calories you can save with these simple substitutes. What's even more amazing is that you can't even tell you changed anything with most of them.

Do you have any healthy holiday baking tips?

blog sig

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I found your blog!! I did a search for shakeology cleanse (of which I am on day one, ugh) and your blog came up! I'm super excited to read about your tummy tuck too, because after 4 kids I want/NEED to get one! I love what I've read so far, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for posting a comment. I just checked out your blog and look forward to more posts from you, including your experience with the Shakeology Cleanse. If you have any questions about it over the next two days, feel free to ask me :)

    As for the Tummy Tuck, I couldn't be happier with my results so far. I need to do another follow-up post on it.

    ReplyDelete