Sunday, March 18, 2012

What I Wore {Friday Night: Dinner and the Mall}

While this outfit isn't super exciting, I am head over heels in love with this shirt. I was aimlessly wondering the clothing section at Target the day I tried on the dress and it caught my eye. I don't know if it was the color or the fact that it is part of the Converse One Star line, but I had to try it on.

I was surprised at how well it fit and I loved the color. I also loved the fact that it is girly but not floral. I have a major thing for neutral and earthy tones, so this fits in with that while bringing a slight pop of color.
Shirt: Target's Converse One Star line, Jeans: GAP

The shirt looks pink in this photo but it's actually burgandy.
I love the detail on it and just tossed on my black "boyfriend" sweater I bought at Target cause it was chilly.

 This is just an example of little changes I am trying to make to look more "pulled together" while not putting a ton of effort into getting dressed. I'm realizing I can just as easily slip into a shirt like this, as I can into a Star Wars t-shirt ;)

blog sig

4 comments:

  1. You are doing such a good job at looking pulled together, girlie! I love this, it's easy but still looks great! And the burgundy really compliments your skin/hair color.

    Now we just need to get you in a skirt... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jac. I had my eye on a denim skirt at Target the other day. I'll have to actually try it on one of these days before they clearance it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you! You look great and this shirt not only fits you perfectly but really seems your style. Keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete