Monday, January 30, 2012

How Did We Get Here?


This is question I believe many people ask themselves at any given point in life. It can apply to fitness, love, friendship, finances, marriage, relationships and parenthood.

A series of individual events, strung together, can lead you down a road that you never imagined walking down.

Is that a bad thing?

No. I don't believe it is.

As cliche as it sounds, I believe that everything happens for a reason. I believe that people come into your life for a reason, events happen for a reason and what doesn't kill you, can only make you stronger. You just have to be willing to take on the new role, learn the lessons being given to you and embrace that change can be good for the soul.

blog sig

*In an attempt to bring this blog back to life, future posts may not only relate to physical fitness. I feel that this is a journey about getting mentally fit as well, and I'm finally at a point where I am comfortable sharing some more of myself....unsensored.*

2 comments:

  1. That's damn right. Keep up the good postings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one goal I did accomplish in 2011. Mental health. It's not easy, but I did it.

    ReplyDelete