Monday, January 10, 2011

A Look Back at Week 1

I had made a promise to myself when I made my first vlog that I would overcome my fear of the camera by making them more often. I realized today, that I broke that promise to myself.

Oops...I better fix that....now....







Be gentle if you comment....I'm still trying to overcome my camera shyness. If you have questions for me, feel free to ask them here or join me over on my Facebook accountability board by clicking here. Don't forget to click the "like" button while you're there :)

blog sig

2 comments:

  1. Great first Vlog. :) Go for it. Hope you feel better soon.
    I'm blogging (no vlog courage yet :) at p90xby40.wordpress.com.
    I've subscribed to hear what you have to say in round 3 - go for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super job u did, Nikki! U look great and sound confident and articulate :) camera shyness... Pshawww! I relate to a lot of what u said. Being in a group definitely pushes u harder than when u're alone at home. Good luck with the assisted pushups, that's surely a greater challenge as well. U rock, sistah! ~INSANECREW

    ReplyDelete