Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 3 - Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse

Today was my third and final day of the Shakeology cleanse. I woke up feeling good like yesterday and headed to the kitchen to get things started. I didn't even look in the direction of the coffee maker, although I could feel it staring at me and watching my every move. I grabbed a glass of water and once again curiosity got the better of me so I went to go weigh myself. Low and behold I lost another 2lbs - wow! That makes 4lbs in 2 days GONE! NICE! I'm just hoping I didn't lose any muscle during this. If I did Tony Horton will help me build it right back up when I start my second round of P90X on Monday......so stoked!

I went about my normal routine....getting kids on the bus, some Yoga, blended up my lunchtime Shakeology to have at work along with my morning one, brewed my green tea, grabbed some fruit and out the door I went. I'll be honest I was nervous going into today. As I mentioned in yesterdays blog, Wednesday is my long day. I work at the doctors office, come home to cook for everyone then run off to decorate cakes up at Coldstone. I honestly didn't think I would be able to make it through this day on this cleanse....I grabbed some extra fruit in case of fatigue and said a prayer.

Upon reaching work I saw I had some tweets....and realize people were dropping out....they couldn't make another day. I had my out, and trust me I thought about saying FUCK IT and throwing in the towel, but I already did that on INSANITY so my thickheaded self dug her heels and I reminded myself that I CAN finish this day out!

Work went by pretty fast and I didn't clock watch waiting for lunchtime to roll around like I did on Monday. My tweeps kept me busy during lunch and most of the afternoon and before I knew it my shift was over and I wasn't miserable.

I ran through my normal routine at home which today included taking my daughter to Girl Scouts. I had my salad which was completely boring after eating the same thing for 3 consecutive days! All I could think about as I ate that boring old salad was the cup of  coffee I was going to have tomorrow and the breakfast I was planning on making! Yum, Yum Yum!!!!

I brought my final shake of the day with me to work at Coldstone, which by the way is like being in hell during a cleanse. I normally do not crave anything in there....UNLESS they are making coffee ice cream! If there is coffee ice cream being made fresh I have to have some with chocolate sprinkles! Mmmmmmmmm!!!!! Oh! I also have a thing for Sweet Cream with Reese Pieces....what?!?! Like you don't have a weakness!

Thankfully for my sake there was no ice cream being made tonight but for some reason all I could think about was a waffle bowl with coffee ice cream and brownie mixed in with fudge and whipped cream....SIGH. I managed to eat none of the goodies that tempted me all night. I had my shakeology and a bottle of water....good Nikki!

To my surprise it is a little after 11pm and I am WIDE AWAKE! I can't believe it. For two days I crashed or was ready for bed by 8pm, tonight I could conquer the world and probably still not be ready for bed. Go figure.

Tomorrow I plan on waking up, weighing in, taking my measurements and then losing myself in a big cup of coffee before coming back here and sharing my results!

blog sig

No comments:

Post a Comment