Wednesday, April 28, 2010

10 Minute Trainer....My New Best Friend!

I will be the first to admit that I am off to a shaky start with Round 2 of P90X. I don't know if it is because of time constraints, the fact that I have completed a full 90 days of it or that I am just curious about other programs. I don't feel as obligated to do the program perfectly this time. I am really just holding myself to working out daily and getting the most I can out of each workout, regardless of it being a P90X, Insanity, Power 90, 10 minute trainer or a cardio workout on the treadmill or bike.

With that I have a new best friend in my workout journey.....Tony Horton's 10 Minute Trainer! I know, like most people you are thinking 10 minutes?! What kind of a workout can you get in 10 minutes?! Well.....a killer one! Tony crams as many power moves as he can into these workouts. I was left huffing, puffing and drenched in sweat after the Cardio workout yesterday morning. There was a 2 minute warm up, 10 minute workout and then a 2 minute cool down. I teamed it up with the 10 minute Yoga session as well and I felt perfectly worked out in just under 30 minutes.

I love that I have a back up plan for those days when I am short on time or just not feeling it. Anyone can muster up the energy or find a few minutes in their day to fit a 10 Minute Trainer workout in.

If you are interested in learning more check out this video!

blog sig

No comments:

Post a Comment